Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Face Your Storm - Chris Gardner

One of these days, I hope to post a few blogs about some of the fun things my family and I did this summer, hopefdully before summer slips into fall, then winter! But today is not that day.

Do you remember the movie, The Pursuit of Happyness, starring Will Smith? Today I would like to share with you a very inspiring story that I read an from the December issue of Fusion about Chris Gardner, the real star, who Will acted out in be half of; I think it is well worth the post... hope you enjoy! :D
Click on the article to have it enlarged so you can read it.


We all have, or have had, circumstances or events in our lives which we didn't choose to have - which could coin us as "victims" of circumstances.

Or, our responses can bring about a much different coin - we can find ourselves coined as something like "amazing," "proactive," "accountable;" we can be coined as someone who makes lemmonade out of lemons.

Let us be proactive individuals who are thankful for every experience in our lives; who know what matters, and who make lemmonade out of lemons. This is what makes life worth living! This is living!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)