Thursday, December 20, 2012

Yup, Santa Claus Does Exist... :)

Santa Claus is coming to town! :D



I just need to take a moment to rejoice! :) 

Thanks, Santa! I'm glad you exist! ;) More importantly, I'm thankful that you remind us that Christ exists, and that the spirit of kindness  selflessness, service, giving, generosity, forgiveness, love... well, they exist too - in the spirit of Christmas...

I am very excited to celebrate Christmas with my family! :) And this year I have a constant prayer in my heart that the spirit of Christmas will grow in the hearts of my family and reside there, all year round...

Merry Christmas!
Corine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)