Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Meet the Robinson's (And the Moore's)


Hello world! :D

I know I haven't been here in a VERY LONG time. So, I don't know if I have any followers after 3-4 years of inactivity. But, I saw my blog today, and it made me want to watch "Meet the Robinson's." And then I felt like writing. So, for whoever finds this... here I am! ;)

I feel happy! :D

So, yes. I just finished watching “Meet the Robinson's.” 

It is such an inspiring movie, that always makes me appreciate my life, including the things that happen that I would never wish for. It makes me realize that our past, even the parts we cringe at the thought of, in all their seemingly ugliness - is what make the beauty of the future possible. :) 

"Keep moving Forward" became my motto, and "Keep Moving Forward! Meet the Robinson's (and the Moore's!)" became my email signature several years ago when this movie first inspired me. It has gotten me through some really rough times, and I'm so thankful for it!

And of course, I'm not saying my past is ugly at all. It is just, that there is so much of beauty and ashes in each of our lives. What life looks like, really depends on what we focus on. What becomes of us and of our lives, really depends on what we focus on and what we make it.

For the past few months, I have focus too much, on the parts that I could, wish were not there.
  • The 4 year audit that I still need to finish preparing for after a computer crash.
  • The work that still needs to be done so we can have more than just concrete for floors.
  • The garden that isn't planted.
  • The shed that needs organizing. & the closets, and rest of the house and business supplies. Lol
(I could go on and on and on, really!)

Or I could focus on all that has improved in my life. All I have learned. New opportunities. A future I get to create. All I can become. And the people that I love and who love me, now and in the future...

THAT is what makes life good. Zooming into view the small moments that give life meaning and joy. The small things that make life what it is and what it can be!

I'm taking life as it comes now. That is what I decided tonight. I'm not going to worry about the list of to do's that seem so big. I'm going to just prioritize, and do the things that matter most, while attacking that list of to do's during my designated “tackle the list of to do's” time. :) 

The rest of my life is mine for the living! And I choose to take so I can make it! I hope you do, too!

All my love,
Corine :)

PS. I think I will begin writing here again. :) 
I like writing and socializing. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)