Monday, April 8, 2013

Where Am I When I'm Not Here?

Hi all! :D I can't believe I have THREE blogs now. This one (Joy in the Journey - corinesmiles.blogspot.com), a Triathlon Training blog (corinestraining.blogspot.com), and a FamilyBlog (moorememoir.blogspot.com). How am I going to keep them all up? :o I don't know. But I'm going to! :) 

I do know that I plan to post on the family blog weekly, usually on Sunday. The other two I post whenever. However, this week I am doing some "catch up" on my family blog, so I will be posting there daily this coming week. That means I will most likely NOT be HERE this week. But you can come see me there! Come on over, you know you want to! ;) Just click on the Moore Memoir link above for more about the Moore's. ;)

Hope to see you there!

Corine :D

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea that you had three blogs. I shall check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people don't. Sometimes I don't know why I blog! ;o But then, I guess I do it for me... and the few like you. :) Have a great day! :D

      Delete
  2. Hi Corine! In my opinion you can NEVER have too many blogs :) What a wonderful way to document life... I LOVE IT!

    This is Jacy, btw, from My Name is Jacy- I've started something new :) YAY! And I'm trying to get caught up on all of my friends blogs.... :)

    Wishing you a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY! :D
      I AM having a fabulous day, thank you! (I just ran 10.67 miles in one hour and 34 minutes - sore but happy :)
      I hope you have a FABULOUS day as well! And welcome back anytime!
      Corine :D

      Delete

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)