Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mormon.org :)



Hi! I'm so excited because I finally did a profile of myself on www.mormon.org! :D Look, here it is!

I'm laughing at myself right now because I'm excited like a little kid who just got a Christmas present. It's just a profile! :o

Honestly... It's NOT that I'm stuck on myself or anything...  It's just that I REALLY love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm excited to tell people why I'm a Mormon, and how I live my faith. On that website, I also answer the questions: Why is it important for us to take care of our bodies? Why are our bodies called temples of God in the Bible? My testimony is dear to me; and I love to share it!

If you want to, go to http://www.mormon.org/ (or click on the link on my sidebar that says "I Believe") and check out my profile! You may enjoy reading other people's profiles as well; I know I do!

Thankful Thoughts: I am incredibly thankful that that missionaries taught my family (both my parents and husband) about the gospel of Jesus Christ, and that they embraced it! I'm also really happy that I started running again yesterday, and that I got books in the mail today! :) Life is good! :D

Have a great day!
Corine :D 

PS. Mormon is a nick name that many people give to us because we use the Book of Mormon along with the Bible.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm... have to check that out.

    What books did you get? I love getting new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your profile! It is as adorable as you and your joy for life shines through. :)

    I wrote my profile well over a year ago... I need to go back and update it a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I hadn't even thought of doing that! Maybe I should....hmm

    ReplyDelete

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)