Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can I Just Scream?

One of the kids really got under my skin... and I totally lost it! I know. I have had friends tell me, "You? I don't believe it." Well... believe me, you can believe it!

I wish it were true... that my sweet, ignorant friends (sorry friends ;)) were right... that it just can't happen to me.

But it can. :(

And it does. :(   :(

And then I cry, because I feel like the worst mom EVER!  (Is there a little icon for a sobbing mom?)

Interestingly, I just found a button that may help me stay focused during times like these. It looks like this:



I think I'll put it on my blog to remind me to be good. :O

Thanks "I love the way she blogs!"

TTFN!
Corine

3 comments:

  1. Stay calm, Be strong, and carry on! Scream all you like, were listening :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your day. We all have been there and maybe even recently. Happy trails!!!

    ReplyDelete

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)