Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Circle Journal - Seasons (In a Cook Book!)

It has been a while since I have worked on a circle journal because I doubled up and got ahead when journals were sent to my daughter. While doing so many of them, I felt like I was posting my circle journal pages non-stop, so I didn't post them all.

I have decided to post another today... just for the heck of it! :)

This journal had the theme of Seasons, and was made from a cook book. Because of this, the pages had to be written over the top of pages already filled... thus you will notice that I painted, scribbled, colored etc. over the top of some of the cook book pages (then wrote over the paint), or glued paper over some of the cook book pages. It was really kind of cool to have to creatively (ha ha! over my not-so amazing creativity! :O) journal over covered pages.

Enjoy! :)
Corine :D

 
 
This page I simply signed and left as it was to go with the previous page..



This page overlapped two pages in the cookbook, so the scan blurred. Perhaps I will
come back to it and try to decipher what is written then add that to the caption/.. :O







After writing in the last page, I thought a larger photo of a warm fire should have accompanied
those words, so I made this page as well, thus.... the repetition! :O Oh well; it was fun. :D
  
I wish I could go back and change the words on this one...
it doesn't mention all the wonderful WARM days!








8 comments:

  1. I'm truly impressed, those are beautiful pages. I really like the creativity you used over the cook book pages. Especially the crayons :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool! I've not seen that before......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corine,
    Wow, that is really neat. I've never seen such a thing but it is so lovely!
    I am impressed :!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed! It is beautiful work. I have never seen something like this before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful and what a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. That was absolutely beautiful!! What a treasure.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the support today. I would be interested in knowing more about the circle journal. I have never really journaled and now might be a good time to start

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much for your lovely complimentary comments. :D I really did not expect people to like these so well; I am delighted. :) Thank you for taking the time to compliment me and make my day! :D

    ReplyDelete

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)