Thursday, March 17, 2011

Life is Amazing! :D

Life has been amazing! :D

*I started running for the first time ever. I ran twice in Jan, and about 6 times now this month. Today, I ran with two friends, Dee and Valarie. We ran over 5 miles and averaged 10 miles per hour. I know that isn't much to some of you runners... but I'm just getting started, and to me it's a big deal! :D My friends and I are training for a triathlon. Valarie has done it (and won) so she is our trainer/mentor (yeah for Valarie! :D)

*Parenting my youth is going great! I'm very excited about it. :D I think I am finally figuring this out (Hopefully I'll have it down before they move out ~ or at least before my future grand kids grow up! :O  LOL) I do look forward to writing another blog about what I have learned when I can squeeze the time in. :)

*The kids doing so well in school (homeschooling ;). I absolutely LOVE and APPRECIATE the way they are so self motivated and self disciplined to study daily! Their responsible behavior is really greatly blessing our home. :D

*After the sad news about the earthquake and tsunami, our minds are gladdened by the happy news of many wonderful miracles. Here are just a few...








Here are a couple more which I only have links to.. (sorry, no videos for these. But trust me, they are very touching stories worth the time of day. :)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/japanese-exchange-student-finds-family-alive-on-youtube/

This next one is probably my favorite. (I love babies. :)
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/03/15/miracles-in-japan-four-month-old-baby-70-year-old-woman-found-alive/

*And, another fun little tidbit. I was given another blogging award "encouragement" from a blogging friend. I am so glad that there are a few people who stumble across my blog and enjoy it... and even stick around to call me a "FRIEND." :) This really is very encouraging. :)

 Thank you, Jules over at Trying to Get Over the Rainbow, for leaving this for me a few days ago....


Yeah, I'm encouraged. Even though my time is crunched... and I don't read or comment nearly as much as I would like to. Thank you Jules, for appreciating my blog,  :) *sniffle, sniffle... and my friendship... and me. :D I appreciate you, too. :) (PS Jules... I will be passing this on soon.)

And I really do appreciate each of you. :)

Thanks to you all for reading here,
for your friendships in the real world,
(and in the "real" blogging world, ;) 

I hope that at the end of our lives here on earth, we will reunite in the heavens and be blessed to say that we have been, and always will be...

Friends for the Journey


To each and every one of you
who has ever been here...
And each of you
who have ever called me "friend,"

Thank you! :D

Your friend,
Corine :D

3 comments:

  1. Corine,
    I am so glad that things are heading in a positive direction in many aspects of life...isn't that a relief at times?
    I know you are a wonderful person...it flows throughout your blog :) I am blessed to have met you so the friendship award is so deserving...
    hugs to you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heavens what positivity!! As to running, I only do that when someone is running behind me yelling, "Thief." :)

    I loved the story of the old lady and her bicycle. Go, go, granny! My mentor.

    As to the award... it was most deserved and you are welcome. Journey friend :D
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the videos. amazing stories. I used to run, but not as much anymore. It is a great workout, quick too.

    ReplyDelete

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)