Tuesday, December 6, 2011

25 Days of Christmas... the things I love

Hi! :D

I want to let you know about something Kendra, a blogging friend of mine is putting on...  The 25 Days of Christmas... In which she and her family do something every day for 25 days leading up to Christmas, and write about it.

This year the theme is 25 days of service (click on the photo to be taken directly to her blog post in which she shares a multitude of service ideas! It really is very awesome! :). So far, in just the past 5 days, in addition to all the ideas of ways to serve, there are also some really great poems, quotes, videos, reproducibles with ideas for things to do and the meanings of various Christmas symbols etc. (something that I am also planning on sharing on my blog). Kendra also shares a list of her top 25 Christmas movies, and I'm not even going to try to tell you everything there on her blog this month! (I don't know how she does it all!!! )

Anyhow, this lady is both fun and spiritual, and an amazing mom! Not only that, she is cute and spunky! Sort of reminds me of myself when I was her age! ;) Click on the link above to check it out!

PS. If you go there on Tuesday, you will see a guest post by me there. I'm very excited! I always thought it would be fun to be a 'guest' on someones blog! :) Thanks for letting me be a part of this, Kendra!

Corine :D

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea, and realize that it takes some organization efforts. Thanks for the reminder. I've got to get a post ready for her blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas!

    I'm going to have to check out her blog.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)