Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm somewhere else today...

I'm a guest over at The Things I Love today writing about The Nature of Traditions on Kendra's blog. She is putting on the 25 days of Christmas and it has been great!



Kendra is a super neat gal who, like me... :) is a home schooling mama of one girl, and three sons. She also runs... (side note incidental ;)

Her blog is wonderful and there are a couple of excellent give aways going on there this week as well... I hope you check out her blog because I'm pretty sure you'll be glad you did!

And while you're visiting blogs, you may also want to check out this post and blog...


”"
Our family will be participating in the 12 Days of Service, and I'm really excited about it. I don't think anything spreads the spirit of CHRISTmas like loving and serving!

Have a great day!  :)

Corine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)