Friday, January 20, 2012

Shout Out for some Fellow Bloggers!

I have a friend with an awesome blog, http://delightinscripture.blogspot.com. She just created a button for it, isn't it cute? :)

My Soul Delighteth - Button


I keep a few buttons in my buttton page rather than on my sidebar (I think I need to clean up this blog a little more). I thought I would point out this new one here in case you don't get to my button page any time soon. And if you have a button you'd like me to put up on my page just let me know! :)

I have recently become aware of a couple of very neat teens who blog and I would like to share the links to their blogs with you to help them get more readers. Here are their blog addresses:

www.mormon-teen.blogspot.com
http://seepowersofmind.blogspot.com/

I hope you check out their blogs and give them a little help with advertising! :)

Have a great day!

Corine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)