Monday, February 6, 2012

All About Me - Circle Journal

This post is of some Circle Journal Pages I created for another woman's journal with the theme "All About Me." I just found it among my unpublished blog posts, though I thought it was published a long time ago; better late than never! :)


Hi. One of the gals in the circle journal I am participating in asked if the rest of us could produce some "spoilers" LOL. So, here mine are. I have to admit... I'm a little nervous to show them after seeing the incredibly artistic journal entries other women in the circle have done. I had never done a circle journal before and actually imagined them much less artsy/creative. So I am really stretching myself to make something a bit interesting. Perhaps my style's uniqueness will make up for my lack of artistic talent! :O (I can hope! :D) The theme the author chose is "All About Me." Drawing a picture of myself was absolutely OUT OF THE QUESTION! So I did the silhouette she sent for us to draw on, and covered it with words that tell about things that I love. :D he he! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! ;D (I am very much displeased with that page and wish I would have done something like make a real silhouette of myself and just leave it; darn!) Oh well. TTFN. Corine :)



4 comments:

  1. That's a very interesting idea. Not sure I would like it either.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I love it! I think your pages look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time you do a circle journal I would love to participate. I have never done one and it I want to so bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy - I have to take the blame for that idea (words on the face). Salma, (the woman who made the journal) did a GORGEOUS job of decorating her face. She is simply amazing! :)
    Ginger - LOL! Thanks... you are very generous. :)
    Cassie - Yeah! You are the third person on my list! :) I think I'll start advertising soon. You can do the same on your blog if you want to help me find recruits. It would be fun to get some friends you blog with to join in on the fun. :)
    EVERYONE - ANYONE WANT TO JOIN A CIRCLE JOURNAL? Please let me know here; we'd love to have you join us! And for those of you who don't know, you get to choose the theme of your own journal that you pass around. It is SO MUCH FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)