Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Family History Friends :)



Hi! :D I just got home from another Thursday at the Family History Center in Hayden Idaho - and I feel great! :D How can anyone not feel great - after being around such incredible people and soaking up their vibes for the evening? Once each week, I spend four hours bouncing back and forth between working in the office, researching and entering in genealogy data in front of a computer (whether it be for myself to learn and to serve - or for a patron), and visiting with and learning from other wonderful librarians. (I totally love these people. :)

And once a month, I get to be there for 6 or 7 hours, because I need to stay there for the monthly training meeting; which means a 1-2 hour meeting with an entire room of these incredible people just after 5 hours of basking in genealogy and light with other great people. I AM SO BLESSED! Today was one of those days.

No matter how tired I am from sitting... I LOVE TO BE THERE!

No matter how much work I have to do, waiting for me at home... I LOVE TO BE THERE!

I don't know how to explain it - but when I am with these people, I feel loved. I feel like I belong. And without even knowing about their daily lives, their favorites, their dreams, or even about their families etc - I somehow feel that I know a part of them that is so great, that it is enough - to have to love them! Seriously - I just can't help NOT loving them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)