Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Very Unexpected Blogging Surprise

I will admit, Lately I have been just a little discouraged with myself; writers block, and lack of free time have both been issues for me. I haven't been thrilled about my last few posts and have thought of deleting them.

And so it is with great surprise that I discovered a blog award was given to me. (I am sure this award was earned prior to the past week or so.  ;)

And so, even though I am still going through writers block (among other things)... I must take a minute to thank Jules @ Trying to Get Over the Rainbow...  for the sweet award that she gave to me and my blog.



It is so nice to know that others are not as hard on me... and do not expect as much from me... as I expect and even demand from myself. I'm sure this is true of all of us.

Thank you Jules, for this sweet boost forward. For you... I think I can keep on blogging. ;)

PS I have just celebrated my 21st wedding anniversary. I started writing a blog about it, and accidentally posted it before it was done so took it back down; Perhaps I'll finish writing and put it up.
I hope the writing is "lovely." ;)

PPS I will be passing on an award shortly.
TTFN!
Corine  :D 

6 comments:

  1. Yeah for you Corine! I think you are just a little too hard on yourself. Remember that blogging is suppose to be something you do for yourself! It is supposed to be something you look forward to and love. Just take a deep breath and remember that you are OK exactly as you are! I think you deserve the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what Patty said! Remember it is only a block if you write nothing at all.

    I rather like off the wall stuff, it lets us know your human. Give yourself a break, just talk to us, girlfriend! :D
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Patty and Jules. :D I really do appreciate your encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. Here's to much future writing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe it is in the weather. My blogging has been wretched the past few weeks.

    Good job on the award! Keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)