Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Best Motivation Video - MUST SEE for New Years...

I had this scheduled to post tomorrow... but I just can't wait to share it! ;O

Hi!  Happy New Year! :D

Now is the time of year that I start thinking heavily about all the things I would like to accomplish in life... things that really make living worth living.

Striving to make ourselves and our lives better can be so overwhelming, and sometimes we all need a little extra encouragement. One of the best sources of encouragement in my life has been to see others struggle to accomplish things, and then achieve them.

This video that I have to share with you today does just that. I shared it once before on this blog along with a big pile of words... But it really is one of the most fabulous videos I have ever seen, and I think it deserves a space of it's own. :)

I hope you really enjoy it.

I hope it inspires you to dream...

and I hope you work to make those dreams come true!  :D

Corine ;D





PS I decided to start posting some of my favorite videos on a couple of Mondays each month. If you know of any fabulous videos you think I might like to share, please share! thanks! ;) Corine

5 comments:

  1. Oh Corrine, this one is great!! I have read similar, but the video is amazing. I just might have to "borrow" it for my own blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the video. I've got a lot of ideas in my head about what 'I want to do with my life' but some I'm afraid to even try to begin. This encourages me to try anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is certainly amazing; thank you for sharing!

    Happy New Year to you and many blessings in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments! :D I love sharing such jewels with my friends! Wishing beautiful dreams, along with great faith and courage to you all!!!!

    Corine :D

    ReplyDelete

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)