Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Media - Moments that Matter Most...

Good morning! :D I am so excited to share this media with you today, for this is what life is all about. This is what the contents of my blog are morphing into... noticing and appreciating the tiny little everyday moments that matter so much, and make up our lives. :) I believe that our lives are the sum total of tiny tiny every-day experiences, and our appreciation for life is dependant on how we view these moments, and respond to them.

I just want to take a moment to let you know that I found this video on a blog that I went to for the very first time... Be a Little Better. I am so happy to have found it! :D I really want to encourage you all to go check out this blog. Who knows, maybe there will be something of significance there waiting for you as well. ;)

But first, I hope you enjoy watching this video, and that it inspires you to look for and recognize the tiny moments in your life - which really do matter most, and which make happiness possible!

Enjoy...
Corine :D

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming to visit, Corine, and for sharing my blog! Your comments were so kind. It's always inspiring to find others who are sharing their journeys and strengthening others. Thank you for the good you contribute in blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the direction I try to take in my own blog. I have noticed that it is the little moments that truly define who I am. Love it today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I scheduled this to post ON MONDAY! :D Oh well... I MAY just abandon the Monday Media theme and just post Media randomly (still deciding).

    Thanks so much for your comments Christina and Patty Ann! It makes me happy when someone enjoys my posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you add so much insight and brighten my day! :)